2. Access to the pages and services of this site does not require the payment of any fee. Visitors/users are solely responsible for the supply of the equipment and the technological means necessary to access the services of the website and for the payment of any fees to Internet service providers. Upon entering the website, visitors/users of the pages and its services accept that they will be using it on their own responsibility and that EMFI SA and the persons involved in the creation, production and operation of the site are not liable, even negligently, for any direct or indirect damage that may be caused to anyone, in particular by accessing, using and navigating within the site, by downloading any material, text, data, images, video or audio files from it, as well as any virus, bug, human act or omission, from any computer system, telephone line, hardware, software or program malfunction, or any other error, omission or delay in transmission from the computer or the network connection.
3. EMFI SA shall not bear any responsibility for the accuracy, clarity and completeness of the information and the content of the website, as well as the availability and suitability of the products and services described or displayed therein. The information, services and the general content of this website are provided "AS IS", without any warranty, express or implied in any way whatsoever.
4. The entire content of this site, including, but not limited to, texts, names, trademarks, logos, graphics, photographs, video or audio files and generally any kind of files are trademarks and registered trademarks of EMFI SA. (with the exception of the explicitly recognised rights of third parties) and is governed by the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions and treaties. It is strictly forbidden to reproduce, republish, copy, store, sell, transmit, distribute, publish, execute, download, translate, or modify it in any way, in whole or in part, without the explicit prior consent of EMFI SA., unless otherwise specified herein. Users/visitors accept that anything contained on the pages of this website is a trademark or intellectual property of EMFI SA or third parties (used with a license) and therefore any unauthorized use may result in the imposition of a penalty or fine.
5. Users/visitors of this website must comply with the provisions of Greek, European and international law and in particular with the legislation governing telecommunications and must abstain from any unlawful and abusive use of its content and services. Users/visitors shall be solely responsible for any damage that may have been caused to EMFI SA or third party as a result of improper or unlawful use of the services of this website.
6. Illegal or unlawful behavior: Visitors/users of this website must not publish or transmit to it any pornographic, obscene, insulting, libelous, defamatory, threatening, illegal, or other material that is, or may prompt, a conduct that might constitute a criminal offense, cause civil liability or, in general, violate any provision of law. EMFI SA and all persons involved in the creation, production and operation of this website are not liable for any material or non-material damage caused to third parties as a result of the above described illegal or unlawful behavior of a visitor/user of its website.
10. Revision: EMFI SA reserves the right to revise this legal information at any time and for any reason without prior notice or obligation. Users/visitors are required to check for any changes and, if they continue to use this website, they are presumed in any case to accept the modified terms and conditions. Otherwise, they must refrain from using/visiting this website.
12. Jurisdiction and dispute resolution: The Courts of Athens shall be the competent courts for resolving any disputes arising out of this agreement.